Here’s this weekends’ line up of things to do in the city. A quick selection of fun and cool stuff to see and experience with the family or solo in Paris. Some are quite budget friendly and others you’ll simple want to splurge a bit, but hey, sometimes you get what you pay for right? TGIF…
1. Food – Brunch at Hotel Amour – One of the best places to have a family brunch, as the mixed crowd is used to being around noisy kids, but the ambiance is anything but juvenile. This is Paris of course! On the menu you’ll find a special kids meal and some of the best burgers in Paris. They even have vegetarian options.
2. Kids – Take the kiddies to the Annual KidExpo – October 19 – 23. Activities, goodies, workshops, books. With over 300 booths they’ll be tons of toys to test before the christmas season. You’ll leave excited and exhausted.
Tickets – Kids (4-14 ans) : 6 €, Adult : 12 €, Pass duo (1 child + 1 adult) : 16 €
My little kiddo and I will be running wild here; trying everything and being usual bandits!
3. Free Photo Exhibition – Photoauquai Expo – See the 4th installation of worlds (non-european) photographers along the Quai in Paris. Free along the banks of the Seine from September to November.
Opposite Quai Branly Musuem. So might be worth killing two birds with one stone, and hit up both.
4. Brocante/ Flea Market – Vintage & Flea Street Shopping – Take a stroll along Rue Faidherbe and see over 70 vendors selling all the vitnage things you can feast your eyes and wallet on. From 7am to 7pm. Metro stop Faidherbe -Chaligny.
5. Drink – Cosy up to a Cocktail at Le Mary Celeste – Open from 6pm to 2am in the Marais, this cocktail bar is not only trendy but the drinks are worth every penny. It’s the weekend – enjoy yourself!