& Other Stories opens its new store on Rue St- Honore, Paris a few months ago. The long-awaited brand from the folks behind H&M has a lot of accessories and spreads out over two floors. These photos of the interiors seriously don’t do justice to the feel of the store once you’re inside.
We were so excited by the quality of their accessories! Their shoes are a diverse selection ranging from comfort, fashion to extravagant and great prices as well; many under 70 Euros. And Other Stories is definitely filling a scene in the democracy of fashion here in France.
- If accessories are your thing, you’ll want to leave with a ring on every finger!
- Their selection of handbags is equally impressive.
- The underwear section was stacked with both basics and pretty lace things. The dresses have a vintage meets modern day flair to them.
- The cosmetics section in the middle of the first floor wowed me away. It had absolutely everything, and at reasonable prices.
- The set up and décor of the store with tons of magazines make you feel like you’re in a high-end department store.
If you like shopping at COS, Zara, Vintage stores and your wardrobe includes a mix of high street and luxury items you’ll love & Other Stories.
Address: And Other Stories
& Other Stories
277 rue Saint Honoré, Paris 75008
Métro: Concorde ( lines 1 or 12)