1. Vingt heures Vin – Run by Alex Siboni who gives lots of information, vingt heures vin never disappoints with the wine and oh the meat and cheese platter! Perfect to share. Great ambiance of local people in Montmartre just enjoying each other over good wine and great music.
2. Bouclier de bacchus – have dinner here if you mange to get a table it will be one of the best meals for a wine buff. They have a great selection from all the French regions, reasonable priced and friendly service.
3. Le Tout Monde – for a long time now this bar is a local favorite for natural wines of people in the 18th arrondissement, in La Goutte D’or – close to metro La Chapelle.
Quality products and food very simple presentation and reasonably priced.
Address: 4 Rue Affre, 75018 Paris
4. Au Quai – Best place to buy wine along the Canal Saint Martin. Cheap good quality, around 6 euros per bottle. The good thing is you can also get paper cups to go have a picnic along the canal.
Address: 15 Rue Alibert, 75010 Paris
5. Pointe du Grouin – Faily friendly service to be honest, the dudes are very rock and roll, but you can have some nice tapas with great wine off the beaten path here in Paris.
Address: 8 Rue de Belzunce, 75010 Paris
Big Bouffe is a culinary communications agency based in Paris.
TOP 5 Paris BAR Map below: