April in Paris is a great time to visit! Lots of activities, and warmer weather abound. Let’s have a look at all the best things to do in Paris right now.
PS – a little note on the Protest – see my latest instagram video here You may now begin planning your time in one of the most magical cities in the world during the most renewing time of the year
April gives us spring showers, warmer weather, outdoor picnics, and cherry blossoms.
To see all the best places to eat, drink and stay in Paris, continue reading if you don’t want to miss all the new exciting events happening this month.
The best April things to do in Paris
The weather in Paris during April will begin warming up slightly in the mornings and by mid day it’s the ideal weather for a light sweater and a stroll through one of the many Jardins throughout the city. Airfare costs start to rise slightly since now we are approaching the beginning of the tourist season. It’s a spectacular time to visit and immerse yourself in the beauty of Paris in the springtime!
Hotels will have a slight increase from the previous winter months because spring has finally sprung. Speaking of spring, you will be able to witness Paris in full bloom because of the Cherry Blossoms. I’ve rounded up a top list of things to do in Paris during spring time. So, continue reading for everything there is to do in Paris this April.
With this being such a beautiful month with an abundance of travelers coming to experience springtime in Paris, I had to give you my personal list of favorites.
Here are our top 5 Paris Hotels for April
3. Saint James Paris with stunning Parisian architecture, carefully curated decor, and a gourmet restaurant this is an accommodation not to be missed.
4. Hotel Sookie is a hotel that has a wonderful mix of quirky, cool, and stylish. It also has a fantastic cafe and lounge playing jazz in the foyer!
5 .Hotel Crillon is a true celebration of French culture, elegance, and art de vivre. It has become a timeless legend of authentic french luxury.
Here are our top 5 Paris Restaurants for April
1. Ferdi, situated in the first arrondissement, Ferdi is an eclectic, exclusive, one of a kind dining experience. From making a reservation to the moment you step inside you’re VIP. The menu is a melange of French and Spanish cuisine, with something to appeal to everyone’s taste buds.
2. Frenchie , a renowned micro restaurant of Paris that was established by Greg Marchand to be a place that he himself would want to return to again and again. The menu is always changing and adapting to what is currently in season, and has an intimate vibe.
3.Bobby , if you are an Italian enthusiast then look no further than Bobby! An Italian restaurant that offers a simple menu with authentic Italian classics freshly made in house everyday. Everything from their Funghi Primavera Pizza and Pici Cacio e pepe will satisfy your palate.
4. Pink Mamma is an Italian restaurant on most people’s list when they visit Paris. Owned by the renowned Big Mama group, Pink Mama is an Italian fare with everything from pizza, pasta, and an irresistible tiramisu. With its many levels you are sure to have a different experience each time you visit.
5.Deviant ,if you’re looking for a lively place with outstanding music, plates to share with the ones you love, and unforgettable cocktails then Deviant is the place for you to visit this April.
6. The Re Opening of Cafe de L’Homme
Recently re-opening its door again after impressive renovations done by Gilles & Boissier (Famous french designers). Cafe de L’homme is a spot not to be missed this April while visiting Paris. This Cafe serves exquisite French cuisine that is complemented by breathtaking views of the Eiffel Tower. The emerald green chairs complement the white marble tables perfectly and the floor to ceiling mirrors create a jeweled like atmosphere.
(Yanique enjoying the Giant Shrimps in curry sauce)
Things not to miss on the menu are their signature dish the Veal filet mignon on a bed of buttery sauteed spinach, the fresh tuna tataki, foie gras from Landes, and to finish off your delectable meal the chantilly profiteroles. This restaurant is perfect for any occasion, just don’t forget to make reservations.
Activities for Springtime in Paris
1. A photoshoot with a Parisian backdrop and the one you love – our new photoshoot services – email [email protected]
2. Indulge in a specialized food or walking tour of Montmartre with me !
3. Take a Day trip to Versailles where the Sun King, Louis the XIV once lived
4. Visit Musée de l’Orangerie to witness some of Claude Monet’s most famous works.
5. See the Eiffel Tower sparkle in the evening
6. Have High Tea at The Ritz
7. Sip a traditional Moroccan mint tea inside the stunning Mosque de Paris garden.
8. Stroll through Jardin des Plantes and enjoy the main botanical garden in France.
9. Indulge in a Spa day at Chanel au Ritz, L’institut Darphin, Mirz Yoga, Jigamuvkti Yoga, Oh My Cream, Spa Nuxe Montorgueil, Spa Dior Cheval Blanc, Okari.
Outdoor Activities to do in Paris
- Find an outdoor Terrace or coffee shop and immerse yourself in Parisian culture. Some great outdoor cafes consist of KB Cafe, Ola’s, The Cafeotheque of Paris, Sylon de Montmartre, and Strada coffee.
- Spend the afternoon on Rive Gauche and stroll through the beautiful Jardin du Luxembourg. Bring a good friend, a book to indulge in, or just soak up the sun.
- Start your morning at the Trocadero right before Sunrise and witness the Eiffel Tower in its morning glory.
- Experience the French Food scene by visiting the Famous Marche des Enfants Rouges, smell and taste all the different cuisines that they have to offer.
- Head over to the hip Canal Saint Martin. A place where Parisians go to converse, listen to music, share a couple drinks, and overall have a wonderful evening with friends.
- Visit the exquisite Musee Rodin, dedicated to the famous French Sculptor Auguste Rodin. It highlights some of his most famous sculptures.
- One afternoon have a shopping day in Le Marais and pay a visit to the many thrift stores.
Easter in Paris
Easter in Paris is colorful, joyous, and magical with an endless amount of fun activities and events to enjoy. I have curated a list of the top things to do this Easter throughout Paris. I hope this will help you hop into the spring spirit and enjoy Joyeuses Paques!
- The annual egg hunts at Jardin Acclimatisation and Chateau Vaux le Vicomte
- Head over to the Parc de Sceaux and the Trocadero to see the last glimpses of the Cherry Blossoms in full bloom.
- The Paris Marathon, join all of Paris on April 2nd and experience runners come together and run throughout the city.
- Indulge in some of the most delectable sweets to fill your easter baskets and satisfy your sweet tooth. Visit the top chocolate shops of Paris: Jacqueline Genin, Patrick Roger, A la mere de famille, and Alain Ducasse.
- An exhibit that highlights two American Artists that collaborated together from 1984-1985 to create 160 paintings together, the Basquait & Wathol Exhibit at the Fondation Louis Vuitton is one not to be missed. The exhibit highlights over 100 paintings from the “Four Hands Ensemble”.
Paris April Weather
Rainier days with temperatures starting to consistently warm up . April is a month in Paris when spring has finally decided to commit and the cooler days begin to disappear. .
The temperatures in Paris during April: being the beginning of spring and the end of winter it can get as high as 78 degrees F (26 C) and as low as 50-degrees F (10C).
What to Pack for April in Paris
Think cooler temperatures in the morning and warmer temperatures by early afternoon
Maxi floral skirt
Comfortable walking shoes
see more info here www.myparisianlifeshop.com