The best February things to do in Paris
The weather in Paris in February is still quite cold, but airfares are typically cheaper so it is a great time to visit!
Hotels however because of Valentine’s day may have more expensive offers. Speaking of Valentine’s day I’ve rounded up a top list of romantic things to do in Paris as a couple. Also, keep reading for everything there is to do in Paris this February.
With this being such. speicalmonth with many travellers coming to celebrate Valentines Day, I had to give you my curtated list of favourites.
Here are our top 5 romantic hotels
1. Hotel Amour is a great little hotel in the Pigalle neighbourhood of Paris
5. George V if you’re looking to stay on the Champs Elyse in an historic hotel with a top chef restaurant.
Costes is for the trendy folks and where everyone goes to see and be seen.
To see our complete list of our favorite Paris hotels here
Here are our top 5 romantic Paris restaurant
Le Train Bleu
is perfect if you want an over the top dining experience with affordable prices inside an old train station at Gare de Lyon
for a romantic dinner, you can have your own single room or simply go because its beautiful and right across from the Seine River. You can take a stroll after dinner and see the Eiffel Tower light up from a distance.
Now here is one boat ride you won’t forget! It’s the best memory for an anniversary with your wife in Paris
Id say anything that has the name Alain Ducasse on it you can trust, sure you may find that you are surrounded by many non French folks but you will have one of the best experiences of your life.
A little gem in Montmartre complete with a privitasable bar downstairs and a beautiful garden, this old mansion is the perfect place for an exquisite French dinner for a birthday in Paris or a romantic dinner.
To see our complete list of our favorite Paris restaurants here
ROMANTIC PARIS ACTIVITIES
Best things to do as a couple (links coming soon…)
– Do a couple fancy photoshoots with the Parisian backdrop
– See a traditional Parisian Cabaret at Crazy house or Moulin rouge
– Try a food or walking tour of Montmartre with me
– Museum hop with the Paris museum pass
-Take a Day trip to Versailles
– Visit the magic Disneyland Paris
– Visit the Paris Opera Garnier or try one of their many day tours
– Have High Tea at The Ritz
– See the Eiffel Tower light up
– have dinner inside the Eiffel Tower – Jules Vernes
– Romantic dinner at Le Meurice by Alain Ducasse.
– Sightsee at the Mur de Je t’aime – The Love Wall in Montmartre
– Try a spa day at (also see our list of beauty and wellness spots in Paris here – Chanel au Ritz, L’institut Darphin, Mirz Yoga, Jigamuvkti Yoga, Oh My Cream, Spa Nuxe Montorgueil, Spa Dior Cheval Blanc, Okari)
– Sip tea inside the stunning Mosque de Paris
– Chocolate & pastry shop at Pierre Hermes,Fou de Patisserie, La Quéquetterie, enjoy a maron glacé at Pâtisserie Gilles Marchal (also see our list of pastry and chocolate shops in Paris here Stohrer, A la Mere de Famille, Du Pain et des Idee, Pierre Hermes, Fou de Patisserie…)
Indoor things to do when cold in Paris
Best things to do indoor when its cold , or rainy in Paris (links coming soon…)
-Hot chocolate at Angelina
– Breakfast at Cafe Charlot
– Lunch at Au Pied Cochon
– Dinner at Jules Vernes
– Stroll over to the fontaine Médicis at the Jardin du Luxembourg
– passages to discover ( link to my articles on Paris Passages)
– clothes shopping @ Galeries Lafayette plus enjoy the rooftop
– enjoy art at the Lourve, Centre Pompidou or Musee d’Orsay
– enjoy a relaxing spa at Nuxe, Le Bain du Marais …
–coffee break at any one of these artisinal coffeeshops; le peloton, Partisan, Olas, Spree, Kb cafe, Matamata, Cuppa, Fringe
– visits beautiful and some old bookstores ( link to articles on Paris best Bookstores Shakespeare and Co, Palais de Tokyo, Assouline, Taschen bookstore, Delamain, librairie-jousseaume , OFR, San Francisco books, Abbey )
– le soldes – annual winter sales continues until February 8th
– Valentines day or galentines day dinner (see list above)
-Love at The Rodin Museum – 2022 – from 6pm to 10pm lovers will be led on a guided tour of the gardesn of the museun with a theme around love and music.
– Chinese New year celebrations februay 1st – the 13th arrondisment of Paris is the best place to be to see the parade.
–Paris Carnival – Februay 27th
– school vacation for the french is 19 Februay to the 17 of March – if youre looking for things to do with the kids out of school , check out La Petite Galerie at the Louvre Museum, A personal favorite with lots to do is Cité des Sciences
–Agriculture TradeShow – from the 26th February to the 6th of March. always open to the public, Paris Expo Porte de Versailles,
ART Exhibitions in Paris (see list for Feb 2022 here)
-One hour from Paris, the Chateau de Chantilly is doing a tempory exhibition on War reporting by English photogepher Roger Fenton. until February 27th
-At the musée d’Orsay, does Signac until the 13th of February
-L’Atelier des Lumières kicks off not one but two major artisits, Cézanne and Kandinsky. Until the 1st of Janury 2023
-The biggest Yves Saint Laurent exhibition perfectly called Yves Saint Laurent aux musées : l’exposition XXL qui s’étend à travers 6 musées parisiens
Paris February weather
– chances of snow! But it probably won’t stick
The temperatures in February in Paris: it’s the 2nd coldest month of the year. It can get as high as 35-degrees F (7 C) and as low as 45-degrees F (2 C).
What to pack February in Paris
Think Layers my loves!
Comfy walking shoes
Dress like a Parisian (link coming soon…)