A special handmade necklace designed by young french designer Nils Avril for just $29.
You?ll also receive a special Paris postcard from myself My Parisian Life blogger Yanique, travel pouch, certificate of authenticity and a copy of the new magazine La Gazette!
Or for just $69, you’ll receive both the Nils Avril jewelry piece and special piece of French lingerie — a beautiful teddy from the famous French brand Implicite.
A Limited Edition offer available only through February.
And orders placed today and tomorrow?February 7th will receive it for Valentines Day.
If you prefer to gift the box to a loved on you can also do that too.
Celebrate the month of love with Emma&Chlo? from Paris, the city of love.
Also I’m listing my top 5 things to do this February if you’re?traveling to Paris this month (solo or in a couple). Sure there’s tons of things to do but these are my tried and tested spots – and even a way to celebrate Galentine’s day with the gal pals.
My Parisian Life Top 5 Spots?for Valentines Day
- Romantic Restaurant – Chez Julien -1 Rue du Pont Louis-Philippe, 75004 Paris – ?a small casually chic French restaurant close to the Seine River is one of my favorite places that offer consistently exceptional food and service.
- Museum – Musee de la Vie Romantic -16 Rue Chaptal, 75009 Paris- take a tour of the Romantic period at this quant little museum in the Pigalle area of Paris
- Wine Bar?-?La Buvette?- 67 Rue Saint-Maur, 75011 Paris- is a small one room wine bar that’s very intimate and fun
- Galentine’s Day Brunch – Uptown, 18 Rue Francoeur 75018 Paris – Tel.:?01 84 05 62 79
- Spa treatment – Nuxe Rue?Montorgueil –32-34 Rue Montorgueil, 75001 Paris
A little bit about Emma & Chloe
A box subscription service that offers a wide range of French jewelry designers directly to your door every month. Whats more is you can also gift the boxes to your girlfriends too!
subscribe for as little at $29 a month and receive a box worth between $40 and$140.
This article has been in collaboration with Emma & Chloe