The February things to do in Paris article is now ready for you to enjoy. You may now begin planning your time in one of the most captivating cities in the world during the most romanticized months of the year– you can find it here.
February gives us Valentine’s Day, Fashion Week and so much more here in Paris.
To see all the best places to eat, drink and stay in Paris – also what to pack and the weather update – check out this longer PARIS FEBRUARY GUIDE here
The best February things to do in Paris
The weather in Paris during February is still quite cold but airfares are typically lower in cost, tourist season is at a low, therefore it’s a great time to visit and indulge in all that Paris has to offer!
Hotels however might be offering higher prices due to Valentine’s Day. Speaking of Valentine’s day, I’ve rounded up a top list of romantic things to do in Paris as a couple. So, continue reading for everything there is to do in Paris this February.
With this being such a romantic month with an abundance of travelers coming to celebrate Valentine’s Day, I had to give you my personal list of favorites.
Here are our top 5 romantic hotels
5. George V if you’re looking to stay on the Champs Elyse in an historic hotel with a top chef restaurant.
6. Costes is for the trendy folks and where everyone goes to see and be seen.
Here are our top 5 romantic Paris restaurant
is perfect if you want an extravagant dining experience with an affordable meal all while inside an old train station at the famous Gare de Lyon.
a romantic dinner for two, you can have your own single room or simply go because of its beautiful location right across from the Seine River. After a delightful meal you can take a stroll along the Seine River and see the Eiffel Tower sparkle from a distance.
If you’re looking for an unforgettable evening take this elegant dinner cruise along the seine. It’s the best memory for an anniversary with your significant other in Paris
Whenever a restaurant has the name Alain Ducasse on it you can trust you will have a delectable meal. Sure, you may find that you are not immersed with French locals, but you will have one of the best dining experiences of your life.
A hidden gem in Montmartre complete with a cozy bar downstairs along with a beautiful garden. This old chateau is the perfect place for an exquisite French dinner for a birthday celebration or a romantic dinner for two in Paris.
ROMANTIC PARIS ACTIVITIES
Best things to do as a couple
– A photoshoot with a Parisian backdrop and the one you love – with Gabi Alves Photography
– Attend a traditional Parisian Cabaret at the Crazy Horse or the iconic Moulin rouge
– Museum hop with the Paris museum pass
– Take a Day trip to Versailles where the Sun King, Louis the XIV once lived
– Visit the magical Disneyland Paris
– Visit the Paris Opera Garnier for a classical ballet performance or try one of their many day tours
– Have High Tea at The Ritz
– See the Eiffel Tower sparkle in the evening
– Treat you and the one you love to dinner inside the Eiffel Tower – Jules Vernes
– A romantic dinner for two at Le Meurice by Alain Ducasse.
– Visit the iconic Mur de Je t’aime – The Love Wall in Montmartre
– Indulge in a spa day at Chanel au Ritz, L’institut Darphin, Mirz Yoga, Jigamuvkti Yoga, Oh My Cream, Spa Nuxe Montorgueil, Spa Dior Cheval Blanc, Okari.
– Sip a traditional moroccan mint tea inside the stunning Mosque de Paris
– Satisfy your sweet tooth at these renowned chocolate & pastry shops: Pierre Hermes, Fou de Patisserie, La Quéquetterie, enjoy a maron glacé at Pâtisserie Gilles Marchal (also see our list of pastry and chocolate shops in Paris here Stohrer, A la Mere de Famille, Du Pain et des Idee etc.)
Indoor things to do when cold in Paris
Best activities to do on a cold rainy day in Paris
-Hot chocolate at the famous cafe Angelina
– Breakfast at Cafe Charlot
– Lunch at Au Pied Cochon
– Dinner at Jules Vernes
– Take a stroll through the captivating Jardin du Luxembourg
– Make your way through the many hidden passages of Paris, Passage Jouffroy, Galerie Vivienne, and Galerie Vero- Dodat just to name a few.
– It’s never a bad idea for a shopping spree in Paris. Visit the newly reopened department store Samaritaine and discover all seven floors of luxury fashion, food, houseware, and much more.
– Enrich yourself with the art culture of France and visit the iconic museums of Paris Centre Pompidou, Louvre or Musee d’Orsay.
– If you’re wanting to relax and fight off the jetlag that might be catching up to you, then book a relaxing spa day at Nuxe and enjoy the simple pleasure of self care the french way.
– For a beverage to warm you from the inside out take a coffee break at any one of these artisanal coffee shops; le peloton, Partisan, Olas, Spree, Kb cafe, Matamata, Cuppa, Fringe, and the newly opened Bing Sutt a cafe that incorporates hong kong and french delicacies.
– There is nothing better to do on a rainy day than pick up a book and get lost in the pages. Visit some of the many well known bookstores Shakespeare and Co, Palais de Tokyo, Assouline, Taschen bookstore, Delamain, and librairie-jousseaume.
- Take a romantic 5 course dinner cruise with the one you love, and surround yourself with the beauty of Paris by night.
- Have a show stopping evening and attend a show at the famous Lido de Paris for a Valentines dinner and performance
- For an evening of artistic expression and solitude attend a performance of Chopin by candlelight at Saint Ephrem Church
- Make your way to the left side of the Seine and visit Jardin des plantes. There you will witness the early blooms of spring flowers and plants.
Paris February weather
– Slight chance of snow, but most likely won’t stick
The temperatures in Paris during February: being it’s the 2nd coldest month of the year. It can get as high as 35-degrees F (7 C) and as low as 45-degrees F (2 C).
What to pack February in Paris
Think Layers my loves! – see the February Faves List here
Scarves, don’t forget this parisian staple
Comfortable walking shoes