Here’s a list of some of the coolest and best things to do in Paris this month.
1. FASHION EXHIBITION: Dries Von Noten ?at Arts Decoratif Museum Paris.
See a journey through the world of?Belgian fashion designer Dries Van Noten.
Much of the creative process as well as finished products via photos, videos, film clips, musical references
- From March 1st to August 31st 2014
- Les Arts D?coratifs
- Address:?107 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
2. BRUNCH or COFFEE: ?Soul Kitchen
Discover a super cute little cafe/ restaurant on the foot of Sacre Couer.
Fresh organic and cruelty free products that add an extra yumminess to the cakes, cookies and meals from the soul kitchen. See more photos and review here
3. KIDS: Star Wars Exhibition and Barbie Exhibition
For the little ones and the big ones in all of us – two massive exhibitions for boys and girls.
STAR WARS: See original 200 Star war pieces from Dark Vador to Yoda from the world of George Lucas.
- Until June 30 2014
- Address: Cite de Cinema (?93200 Saint-Denis, France)?- Take the RER D to Stade de France
- Free under 4 yrs
- 14.90 Eu for under 15 yrs
- 19.90 Eu over
BARBIE: Fashion icon or Fashion victim? RETRO CHIC.?
Barbie has for the last 60 years been the poplar girls toy from Matel and whether a toy of admiration or controversy we can’t deny that its mark on our childhood or popular culture. At the Musee de la Poupee see over 24 new designs created for the exhibition. Workshop available and there’s also the possibility to have a birthday party there.
- Until September 13 2014
- Address: Musee de la Poupee
- IMPASSE BERTHAUD
- IMPASSE BERTHAUD
- Metro: Rambuteau
- 4 Eu for under 11 yrs
- 8 Eu over
4. CINEMA EVENTS:
BERLIN MAGNETIQUE –
Cinema Festival – over 100 years of history in 80 films.?Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome !
- Until April 30 2014
- 6 Euros
- Address: Forum des Halles / 2, rue du Cin?ma / 75045 Paris Cedex 01
- Metro?: Les Halles (Line 4, exit direction Saint-Eustache, Place Carr?e). Ch?telet ( Lines 1, 7 and 14)
Le Printemps de Cinema –
All over France you can enjoy a movie for only 3.50 Eu per showing on the 16, 17, or 18 or March 2014.
Almost all the movies can be seen in VO – Version Original – meaning choice of English available in many cinemas in Paris. (VF – means Version Francaise – dubbed)
I can’t wait to see The Grand Budapest Hotel!!
For more information see here
Super short and sweet list. Hope you’re all doing well and enjoying the nice weather we’ve been having these past few days! What’s on your agenda for this March in Paris?