There’s new opportunity for a Social Media and Community Manager for @elopeinparis – if you feel that you’d make a great fit to my team and work with me, then send me your CV.
Position: Social Media and Community Manager Intern
Status: Freelance or Internship
Starts: As soon as identified, ideally before May 20th, 2019
The role is a great opportunity to own social media content and growth for a startup luxury company based in Paris.
The Social Media and Community Manager will be responsible for:
– Creating and owning the implementation of the overall social media marketing strategy including platform selection and content calendars.
– Creating all written content and some photo/visual assets (some light photo retouching and design to start).
– Ensuring content drives engagement and builds brand by monitoring analytics and reporting on performance
– Managing community (interact with relevant accounts and monitor and respond to comments/messages)
– Suggesting strategies to improve engagement rate, CTR, and conversion
The Social Media and Community Manager will have the following:
– 1 to 2+ Years of experience in Social Media
– Experience with social media metrics and monitoring tools
– Expert knowledge of platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and Instagram)
– Understanding of social media best practices, tools and trends
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
– Knowledge of Paid Advertising a plus
– Experience within a startup a plus
– Experience in the travel, wedding or women’s lifestyle space is a plus
– Desire to work in a role with a lot of autonomy
If you feel you are qualified for this position please email me with a link to your portfolio (if applicable) and attach your resume.
myparisianlife at gmail.com
Tell us why you are qualified for this opportunity (2-3 bullet points, including your strengths/skill set as they pertain to this role), and let us know your availability to phone interview or start.
This is a non-paid internship for at least 3 months.