Paris’ first outdoor coffee shop is here! 54 Rue du Faubourg Saint Honore, 75008
Stopped into Honor Cafe yesterday, a day after it’s opening in courtyard home to Damir Doma, Comme des?Garcons. The haute kiosk concept is headed ?by two English Australians Daniel and Angelle. After being in the coffee world for some time now as managers and baristas the two finally got the opportunity to do this own “thing” right here in Paris.
With a focus on the art of hospitality and really good coffee, Honor is a fresh addition to the coffee scene. ?Especially on this side of the city where finding third wave coffee shops or even just good coffee is few and far between – I think the closest one is over at the super cute Telescope.
Here a few things we really love about Honor:
- Their coffee blend is from Parisian ?roasters Coutume
- The kiosk feel is intimate and you can easily talk to the barista while enjoying your flat white at the bar.
- There’s a seating space in the back for larger groups, that also has a heater.
- They serve lunch – and you can have it ?to stay ?or?take-away?via their Lunchboxes.
- The pastries are to die for – no really! ?The Lemon tarte via Broken Biscuits is now my favorite little indulgence.
- English spoken – obviously!
- It feels peaceful – their courtyard location protects?them from the hustle and bustle of a street-side cafe.