June Paris Things to Do
The Paris things to do in Paris article is now ready for you to enjoy. You may now begin planning your time in one of the most renowned cities in the world during the most inspiring times of year. June gives us the summer solstice, warm weather, outdoor picnics, and the beginning of endless nights.
To see all the best places to eat, drink and stay in Paris, continue reading if you don’t want to miss all the new exciting events happening throughout the city this month.
The weather in Paris during June is consistently warm and it’s here to stay. The ideal weather for strolling through one of the many Jardins throughout the city or exploring the many hidden streets of Paris. Airfare has reached its first peak since now we are at the height of the tourist season. It’s truly a spectacular time to visit and immerse yourself in the beauty of Paris during your European summer adventures. Don’t forget to plan your picnic in one of the Jardins or at the Champs de Mars. If you’re looking for a curated french picnic basket, gift bags, or just a gouter to celebrate the Joie de Vivre, then order your Paris Foodie Bag here.
Hotels increase from the previous months because the height of the tourist season has begun. Speaking of summer, Paris is in full summer mode and it’s the best weather for roaming the streets of Paris. I’ve rounded up a top list of things to do in Paris during the month of June. So, continue reading for everything there is to do in Paris this June.
With June being such a celebratory month with an abundance of travelers coming to experience this spectacular city for the summer season in Paris, I had to give you my personal list of favorites.
Here are our top 5 hotels for the month of June
1. Hotel Lancaster inspired by a Parisian Townhouse, here you will be in the center of it all. Only a short distance away from the bustling Champs Elysees with authentic 1900 architecture there is something that will appeal to everyone at Hotel Lancaster.
2. Moxy Paris Bastille Hotel sits between two of the most well known quartiers of Paris, Bastille and Le Marias. It’s the most ideal location for anyone looking for unique vintage stores, exceptional food, and the hip local Parisian vibe. If you enjoy being in the center of all the hustle and bustle of Paris this hotel is for you!
3. Hotel Plaza Athenee if you want to experience the very best of Paris then Plaza Athenee is the hotel for you. Located on the prestigious Avenue Montaigne lined with all the major fashion houses of the world you’ll experience Parisian luxury at its finest.
4. Hoxton, Paris Hotel is a trendy hotel famous for its instagramable aesthetics and creative architecture. The Hoxton offers beautiful modernized rooms, a lively restaurant, and an incredible events calendar for all guests.
5 .Hotel Crillon is a true celebration of French culture, elegance, and art de vivre. It has become a timeless legend of authentic french luxury.
Here are our top 5 restaurants for June
1. Bouillon Pigalle In the 19th century a revolution in Paris occurred, finally a chain of restaurants was curated presenting a quality menu with affordable prices. Bouillon only utilizes the freshest ingredients, and not only do you see the quality, you also see the quantity on your plate and in your glass.
2. Le Mary Celeste, a neighborhood gem serving oysters in season, serving craft cocktails, and serving natural wines in an open airy-space on a bustling corner in the Marais. This is the perfect spot to feel the heartbeat of Paris.
3. Chez Janou, a mellow yet vibrant neighborhood restaurant. Chez Janou specializes in provencal French cuisine and has an extensive Pastis list. Make sure to try the traditional Provencal Ratatouille, Scallops, and save room for desert and indulge in their Famous Mousse au chocolat.
4. Les enfants du Marche: A high concept seafood restaurant operated by chef Michael Grossman located in the famous Marche des enfants rouge. The menu is based on the seasonal offerings though they always have a ceviche, soup du jour, and oysters. This spot is definitely a unique dining experience.
5. Ducasse Sur Seine: If you’re looking to see the city’s beauty unfold in a way like no other? Then the Ducasse Sur Seine dinner cruise is the perfect dining experience for you. Throughout the evening you will have the pleasure of enjoying today’s finest Parisian haute cuisine all while gliding along the seine as if you were in a dream. The menu changes seasonally and is offered both for lunch and dinner
Activities during June in Paris
1. Indulge in a specialized food or walking tour of Montmartre with me
2. Pay a visit to the newly opened Basquait & Warhol Exhibit at the Fondation Louis Vuitton is one not to be missed. The exhibit highlights over 100 paintings from the “Four Hands Ensemble”.
3. Enjoy an unforgettable night experiencing Nuit Blanche returning June 3rd, 2023 for its 22nd edition. Starting in 2002, Nuit Blanche is an event where contemporary art is scattered throughout the city with sculptures, performances and so much more. It’s truly a wonderful ebay to spend a white night in Paris..
4. See the Eiffel Tower sparkle in the evening while enjoying your Paris Foodie Bag
5. If you’re in Paris during the first week of June you will get to see the city celebrate La Fete de Mere (Mother’s Day), which is Sunday June 4th.
Outdoor Activities to do in Paris
- Head over to the hip Canal Saint Martin. A place where Parisians go to converse, listen to music, share a couple drinks, and overall have a wonderful evening with friends.
- Pay a visit to the biggest and most visited Parisian Flea Market, Le Puces Located at Saint Ouen here you can find museum quality items from the 17th century, art deco objects from the 1930’s, and leather jackets from the 1960’s.
- Take a lovely stroll through Le Jardin des Plantes in the fifth arrondissement, and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature. While still being in the center of the bustling city of Paris.
- A photoshoot with a Parisian backdrop and the one you love – with Gabi Alves Photography
- One of my favorite nights of the year in Paris that is celebrated on June 21st ( summer solstice) is! Fête de la Musique started in France in 1982, it has been a tradition for 38 years. Music takes over the city’s streets, with live bands, singers, amateur musicians, DJs and so on scattered throughout the city. It is a day when artists express themselves through music and invite the city to enjoy/ experience it with them.
Paris June weather
With endless sunlight and warmer days, the month of June in Paris is when the weather is absolutely divine, not too hot, not too cold…it is just parafit!
The temperatures in Paris during June: the start of summer it can get as high as 87 degrees F (30 C) and as low as 65-degrees F (18C).
What to pack for June in Paris
Think comfortable weather in the morning, and warmer temperatures in the afternoons
Maxi floral skirt
Comfortable walking shoes