Sunday Afternoon – Food + Beer + Gifts at Cocoboheme
Discover the 18th Arrondissement – Spend Sunday enjoying a bit of La vie Boheme of the up-and-coming area that sits below the beautiful Montmartre. ?Tucked in between to the Barbes Markets, Indian neighborhood Markets and the Markets of La Chapelle, you’ll find the cutest little made in France boutique, Cocoboheme. It’s only fitting that they should be the hosts of this food + relaxation + shopping event – also it’s a great opportunity to start your christmas shopping, right!
- 1pm – The Boutique, Cocoboheme invites cook book writer Mathieu Di Pace to share a Chobra* from his newly released book “Balade Culinaires”
- 3:15pm – Massage session by Lucien Tipaldi*
- 5pm – Beer tasting from Brasserie Goutte d’Or in partnership with Cafe Lomi.
COCOBOHEME: 22 rue de Jessaint 75018
Paris, 01 42 62 40 60
Metro: ?Barb?s (lines 2 and 4)
*A Moroccan vegetable soup
**Reservations at?06 418 435 44
EAT + DRINK ?and be merry at?Buvette.
Check out the recently opened NY implant Buvette – that does small plates with a big splash in the SoPi area. Great selection of wines and a chill atmosphere to have a girls night out or a romantic dinner “en couple”
Buvette (Pigalle)?– 28 rue Henry Monnier, 75009 Paris, France
Metro: Pigalle ( line 2)
ART EVENT – 3 Days in Paris
15 Galleries in the Marais hope to make their mark in this first event dedicated to contemporary drawings.
See the list of galleries on the 3 days in Paris website.
?KIDS ACTIVITIES- ?Pixar Animation celebrates 25 years in Paris at?Art Ludique?
- ART LUDIQUE le mus?e -?34 quai d’Austerlitz,?75013?PARIS
- 15 Euros.?
- 16 November 2013 – 2 March 2014
… ALSO – FREE MUSUEM SUNDAY is this Sunday!