March is an exciting time to be in Pais, the weather has started to get warmer, here’s our itinerary for this month: Bowie, YSL, Tattoo Trade Show, Saint Patrick’s Day celebrations. Art, Fashion, Food, there’s lots to get into!
Coziness overload in this mix-n-match bakery styled caf?. They have a killer brunch on the weekends in the trendy hood of? Canal St. Martin. ?As we say ?c?est une tuerie!?
- Address:?48 Rue Bichat, 75010 Paris
- Telephone: 01 40 18 98 49
- Metro: Jacques Bonsergent (Line 5)
- Open: Tuesday – Sunday 10am to 6pm
Haute tacos and burritos can be found here. Go for the food but stay for the cocktails. Thank us later!
- Address:?4 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011 Paris
- Telephone:?01 43 55 14 40
- Open: Everyday 6.30 pm to 2 am
- Metro: Republic or Goncourt
Live like a local and rent a luxury fully equipped apartment in your favorite area of Paris. If you dream of living in Montmartre, Le Marais, Saint Germain des Pres… and walk down to the pastry shop in the mornings to grab freshly baked croissants before you heading to your caf?. Enjoy walking the little street around Place?du?Tertre??and fall asleep with a view of Sacre Cour.
- 3 March to 31 May
- 12 Euros
- Address: 221 Jean Jeaures 75019
- Metro: Porte de Pantin (line 5)
The retrospective after its tour in London is now ready for Paris. ?Over 300 object including handwritten lyrics, original costumes, photography, ,set designs ?
Lumiere @ Elephant Paname?-?The Play of Brilliants
- March 6?-?May 31
- Address: 10 rue Volney, 75002 Paris, France
- Metro: Opera (lines 8, 3, 7)
A team of international artist have taken us on a visual journey mixing architecture, design
YSL Exhibition ? Yves Saint Laurent 1971, The Scandal Collection
?On January 29, 1971, Yves Saint Laurent presented the collection known as the ?Liberation??or ?Forties? collection, which was inspired by the fashion of the war years. Short dresses,?platform shoes, square shoulders, and exaggerated makeup were the references to occupied?Paris that caused a scandal. The collection, which was heavily criticized by the press, gave?full sway to the retro trend that quickly ended up conquering the street?
- Address: 3 rue L?once-Reynaud 75016?Paris
- M?tro :?Alma – Marceau (9)
- 19 March ? 19 July
- Everyday except Mondays, 11am to 6pm.
- 7 Euros
Paris Magnum Exhibition
“The photographers of the Magnum agency tell the stories of Paris?s history in 150 shots. Taken by Henri Cartier-Bresson, Raymond Depardon, Robert Capa, Martin Parr, Marc Riboud…” says?Time out Paris?
- Address: Hotel de Ville
- Metro: Hotel de Ville
- Until March 28th
Paris Tattoo Trade Show?-?Tattooing around the world
?This year, tattoo aficionados (and indelible ink novices) will, for a period of three days, be full of ideas and tips from the?greatest tattoo artists?in the world? Several exhibits will also be setting the pace of event:?competitions?of the most beautiful tattoos,??exhibitions,?concerts?and?spectacles, and, in particular,?a metal evening?on Friday and an?electro evening?on Saturday.”
- Address: 211 avenue Jean-Jaur?s, 75019 Paris
- Metro: Porte de Pantin (line 5)
- March 6 to 8
Jeanne Lanvin Exhibition- Palais Galliera?
Palais Galliera Mus?e de la Mode de la Ville de Paris
- Address: 10, av. Pierre I er de Serbie 75116 Paris
- Telephone: 01 56 52 86 00
- Tuesday to Sunday 10am to 6pm
- ?9 ?
- M?tro: I?na ou Alma-Marceau (Line 9)??RER C, Pont de l?Alma
Fashion Week Dates ? March 3rd to 11th ? here are some of the places we?re sure you?ll be sitting in some fashionable company ? Broken Arm, Caf? Charlot, Boot, Le Progres?