I love Paris in the springtime! With all the cherry blossoms out now in Paris and the warm weather changes, I’m super excited at all the fun things to do in April. If you’re looking for some inspiration here’s a list of some things to do. ?We might run into each other! A bientot…xoxo
KIDS – CINEMATIC AFTERNOONS – April 2 to June 11 2014.
“Les Apres midi des Enfants” are just that! ?An afternoon for the kids. Have been taking my son for years – and they have films for each age range; like Kung fu Panda, Cinderella or Billy Elliot.
Every Wednesday and Saturday – a Movie, debate and snacks for the kiddies and parents.
Centrally located in Paris – Forum des images / Les Halles.
- 2 RUE DU CIN?MA,?75001?PARIS
- Merto Line 4 – Les Halles
- Wednsdays and Sarudays – 3pm to 4:30pm
- ?4 ? ?to 6 ?
EAT – CLINT New concept Restaurant at Pere Lacahise
A new restaurant that offers fresh seasonal ingredients also the best in coffee and “epicirie” right next to Pere Lachaise. Make an afternoon of it! Perfect to brunch then head over for a tour of the popular cemetery where you’ll find Jim Morrison. you’ll also find artesian olive oils and copies of Kinfolk magazine in their shop corner.
- Address:?Clint,?174 rue de la Roquette,?Paris?75011
- Telephone: +33 9 81 60 17 36.
- Metro: Philippe Auguste (Line 2)
EVENT – The Paris Marathon
- 1 AVENUE DES CHAMPS ELYS?ES,?75008?PARIS
- Sunday April 6th 2014
- Metro Line 1 and 9 – Franklin D. Roosevelt
GALLERY – The Last Shooting, Kurt Cobain by Youri Lenquette.
- Addict Galeri
- 14/16 RUE DE THORIGNY,?75003?PARIS
- Metro Line 8 -?Saint-S?bastien – Froissart
- March 25 to June 21 2014
- Tuesday to Saturday?11am to 7pm.
SHOPPING – Flea Market Season
Flea Market junkie and Vintage shoppers will rejoice in the new warm weather changes for April with tons of vintage finds – for example the weekend of the 26th and 27th there are 4?Arrondissements?that have very interesting fleas:
- 11th Arr.?:?Boulevard Richard Lenoir
- 14th Arr?:?Avenue du Maine
- 16th Arr?:?Avenue de Versailles
- 18th Arr?:?Place des Abbesses (My Favorite!)
More up to date info on flea and yard sales ( see this website in French).