Here’s a list of some of the things we enjoyed – or still enjoying about June in Paris. ?I couldn’t manage to create a list before hand, so I hope you guys can use this also as inspiration as to some of the events to look forward to for June 2015.
- Fete de la Musique – June 21 every year in France is Music Day. In the big cities like Paris you can find many free outdoor concerts of all genre of music.
- Beer Week – Paris had its first ever Beer Week – and boy was it great!
- Totem et Tatoo – Centre Pompidou exhibition for kids 6 to 12 years old. ?Run around the ?tepees in the Galerie des Enfants / Kids Gallery and discover art through stories with headphones.?Available in English and Spanish. Until September 22. Closed on Tuesdays. Free for kids.?My 6 year old son loved it!
- World Cup Matches – Whether you’re a fan or not there are tons of places to see football in paris and I’ve created a Map for you.
- Twerk shops – Don’t be such a tight ass. Try?the class by Fannie Sosa at le Comptoir General. Who goes deep about more than booty moving and includes talk on feminism.
- Solidays – An annual (80) ?concerts to fight against AIDS – June 27, 28, 29
- Paris Jazz Festival – at Parc Flora all the way until the 27th of July.
- Bob’s Bake Shop – is finally open – fresh made bagels and salads and all the juice your healthy heart desires. served with love in the 18th!
- Wine Bar 25/5o Latitude – The?kind of place you take that person you want to impress – great cheese platters with a wide selection of international wines.
- La Villette Sonique ? – Multiple concerts over the weekend of 2nd – 8th of June. Many free and outdoors in the massive Villette park (Trabendo, Grande Halle,?Cabaret Sauvage,?Cit? de la musique etc…)?along the Canal.
Until next time – bisous!