THINGS TO DO IN PARIS ? [JUNE 2014]
Here’s a list of some of the things we enjoyed – or still enjoying about June in Paris. ?I couldn’t manage to create a list before hand, so I hope you guys can use this also as inspiration as to some of the events to look forward to for June 2015.
- Fete de la Musique – June 21 every year in France is Music Day. In the big cities like Paris you can find many free outdoor concerts of all genre of music.
- Beer Week – Paris had its first ever Beer Week – and boy was it great!
- Totem et Tatoo – Centre Pompidou exhibition for kids 6 to 12 years old. ?Run around the ?tepees in the Galerie des Enfants / Kids Gallery and discover art through stories with headphones.?Available in English and Spanish. Until September 22. Closed on Tuesdays. Free for kids.?My 6 year old son loved it!
- World Cup Matches – Whether you’re a fan or not there are tons of places to see football in paris and I’ve created a Map for you.
- Twerk shops – Don’t be such a tight ass. Try?the class by Fannie Sosa at le Comptoir General. Who goes deep about more than booty moving and includes talk on feminism.
- Solidays – An annual (80) ?concerts to fight against AIDS – June 27, 28, 29
- Paris Jazz Festival – at Parc Flora all the way until the 27th of July.
- Bob’s Bake Shop – is finally open – fresh made bagels and salads and all the juice your healthy heart desires. served with love in the 18th!
- Wine Bar 25/5o Latitude – The?kind of place you take that person you want to impress – great cheese platters with a wide selection of international wines.
- La Villette Sonique ? – Multiple concerts over the weekend of 2nd – 8th of June. Many free and outdoors in the massive Villette park (Trabendo, Grande Halle,?Cabaret Sauvage,?Cit? de la musique etc…)?along the Canal.
Saw two super concerts this month too! The Heymoonshaker show a Le Resevoir was pretty rad. Etana at New Morning was Irie.
Until next time – bisous!