There are a few places in Paris that offer a more than decent vegetarian meal, and many more vegan places have opened up in the last year. With the trend of Acai bowls, vegan burgers and so many gluten free options (blog article to come next) it was about time for me to write this blog post, right?
If you?re planning your trip to Paris there are plenty of options of where to eat for Celiac and many people with varying food allergies.
I?d also say that one of the best things is to also rent an apartment with a company like Airbnb where you?ll have a kitten and can easily prepare some of your own meals. Produce is really convenient to buy from any of the local markets you?ll find in each neighborhoods – or go to some of the more pour ones like that of Bastille, Aligre or Belleville.
1. Soya ?- Get a reservations to this popular places close in the oberkampf area. Amazing diversity of dishes and you?ll be impressed by the rustic atmosphere as well as the delicious food. Read our review from a while back here.
Address: 20 Rue de la Pierre Lev?e, 75011 Paris
Phone:01 48 06 33 02
Hang with us:?FACEBOOK?**?INSTAGRAM?**?GOOGLE +?**?PINTEREST?
2. Sol Semilla?-Gluten Free and Vegan ?- you can pick up a few vegan grocery items here as well, powders, dried plants etc, as well as enjoy a meal in the restaurant. that’s close to the canal st martin.
Address: 23 Rue des Vinaigriers, 75010 Paris
Phone:01 42 01 03 44
3. Hank Burgers – you want a quick tasty vegan burger at a decent price (for paris that is! ) then go to Hank. Try the one with the mustard sauce!
Address: 55 Rue des Archives, 75003 Paris
4. Bob’s Kitchen – Best pancakes made gluten and dairy free. They also serve a juicily salted vegetable stew and various soups, freshly squeezed juices, acai bowl and chia puddings.
Address: 74 Rue des Gravilliers, 75003 Paris
Phone:09 52 55 11 66
5. The Gentle Gourmet – in the bastille area of paris this one is quite popular so you?d best make a reservation for a nice sit down vegan meal where the ambiance and preparation are superb.
Address: 24 Boulevard de la Bastille, 75012 Paris
Phone:01 43 43 48 49
6. Brasserie Lola and Brasserie 2eme ART ?- Classic French Bistro made with vegan ingredients! ?he?s the best damn vegan chocolate gate
Brasserie 2?me Art
Address: 49 Rue Montmartre, 75002 Paris
Phone:01 45 78 22 35
Address: 99 Rue du Th??tre, 75015 Paris
Phone:01 45 78 22 35
7. Bears and Raccoons – Gluten free in the Chaconne (Richard Lenoir) area of Paris. Perfect for people with Celiac. It?s a super cool spot with cool people too.
Address: 21 Rue Richard Lenoir, 75011 Paris
Phone:09 51 67 87 71
8. Le Potager du Marais – The quinoa burger will will leave you wanting more. Great location in a trendy and central part of Paris.
Address: 24 Rue Rambuteau, 75003 Paris
Phone:01 57 40 98 57
9. Vegan Bakery – Vegan Folie?s – Have the best vegan cupcakes
Address: 53 Rue Mouffetard, 75005 Paris
Phone:01 43 37 21 89
10. Gluten Free bakery – Chambelland – If you can enjoy Paris as much as the french do – even if you?re gluten intolerant! – They have an AMAZING selection of baked goods and some of the best gluten-free breads and baguettes in Paris
Address: 14 Rue Ternaux, 75011 Paris
Phone:01 43 55 07 30
11. Season Paris – More of an american style Vegetarian restaurant but the options are really diverse and I fell head over heels for the Kale Caesar salad that was yummy and cheap!
Address: 1 Rue Charles-Fran?ois Dupuis, 75003 Paris
Phone:01 42 71 52 97
12. Oatmeal Paris – a new addition to the parisian food scene – but holding its own with some amazingly colorful and powerful veggie bowls, and you have to try their Golden Milk (i?ll let you go see what it is !)
Address: 11 bis rue Vauquelin, 75005 Paris
13. Hope cafe Montmartre ?- Close to Sacred Heart church you can eat healthy and vegetarian at this local staples on Rue Lamarck. Good veggie burger.
Address: 64 Rue Lamarck, 75018 Paris
Phone:01 46 06 54 40
14. Le Tricycle – The coolest places to eat vegetarian and vegan in Paris. You?ll most likely run into a whole bunch of fashion people here, the upstairs seating has a vegetal and luminous decor. Best veggie hotdogs and bento bowls hands down!
Address: 51 Rue de Paradis, 75010 Paris
15. Carmen Ragosta restaurant ?- not well known because she?s not trying to be hip – Carmen changes her menu daily and offers some adventures discovery of vegan and gluten free dishes all homestyle, next door to Ten Belles Cafe.
16. 42 degrees – Extraordinary Raw food – also good if you want to try in an place where the options are diverse with twist on old classic like spaghetti and hamburgers.
Address: 109 Rue du Faubourg Poissonni?re, 75009 Paris
Phone:09 73 65 77 88
17. Falafel at any shop in the Marais area of Paris – L’as du falafel, or mi va mi or Chez Marianne.
Mi – Va – Mi
Address: 23 Rue des Rosiers, 75004 Paris
Phone:01 42 71 53 72
18. Cafe Lomi ?- Not only roast there own beans and have lots of seating space, but they mostly do vegetarian meals for lunches
Address: 3 ter Rue Marcadet, 75018 Paris
Phone:09 80 39 56 24
19. Thank you my deer – They do a really good brunch for 20 euros that’s suitable for anyone with Celiac disease traveling to paris.
Address: 112 Rue Saint-Maur, 75011 Paris
Phone:01 71 93 16 24
20. Krishna Bhavan – an indian food spot close to Gare du Nord, is a local favorite and have some of the best authentic vegetarian.
Address: 24 Rue Cail, 75010 Paris
Phone:01 42 05 78 43
Miznon – fresh vegetable to plate restaurant you can see!
Wild and the Moon -?Healthy food, Smoothies, Trendy hood so quite expensive.