JOBS IN PARIS: Be the My Parisian Life Intern
My Parisian Life is looking for a production and editorial intern to help with the creative production of shoots and articles.
If you’re a writer, photographer or videographer and want to learn more about blogging, online marketing send us an email. This is a 3 month position perfect if you love stories, food, travel and style. You must be a quick learner with knowledge of social media, Photoshop and have a passion for photography. It’s an unpaid position but offers the opportunity to work closely within a small and energetic team.
- good writing skills in english
- good understanding and experience / (or presence on ) Social media: Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Bloglovin, Youtube etc
- some understanding of WordPress
- 2 days per week?availability
- photography or videography experience and knowledge of editing tools like photoshop, indesign…with a good camera
- customer service experience
- Willingness to create and share
- Pleasant personality and patience
- Can take initiate and carry through on a project in a timely manner
- Love of Paris and people
- Think outside the box mentality
- Aesthetically inclined
My Parisian Life is one of Paris top english blogs with an engaged and dynamic online community of foodies, travelers and lovers of life! We love sharing the best of Paris with an alternative and quirky focus on the “real” Parisian life.
Editor and blogger Yanique has been living in Paris for over 10 years and is also a wedding planner.
Hang with us:?FACEBOOK?**?INSTAGRAM?**?GOOGLE +?**?PINTEREST?
Credit can be given for school.
We’re looking for a few good wo (men) to collaborate on some fun projects! ? Is this you?
Position starts ASAP. ?Please don’t email if you’re not in Paris and or looking for a paid full-time position.?
?If you have your own blog, social media accounts ?- don’t be shy. ?Send that as well in your email. Thanks so much for taking the time to apply.
I’m so excited to meet you!?Let me know why you’d be the perfect Editorial Intern.?
email : myparisianlife (at) gmail.com