A guide to Montmartre – The town on the hill in Paris is here!
A jam-packed round-up of the history, people, and places that make MONTMARTRE so fascinating. You won’t want to miss it on your next trip to Paris! The neighborhood is a must to get a taste of untouched Paris and also if you love the movie, Amelie.
As a local tour guide and a resident of the neighborhood for over 7 years – I got you covered with all the no tourist traps my loves.
Here’s what you get inside the over 40 pages book.
Your Ultimate Guide to Local of Montmarte
– learn about the people, culture, history, and current hotspots
– all the things to do, places to eat, drink and stay
– from a local perspective and a passionate tour guide who has been living in Montmartre for 7 years
– a digital ebook you can read in PDF format on your computer or telephone
– includes an easy to use digital map and bucket list
If you’re a part of the newsletter community or Patreon you get a 50 percent off deal, so just feel free to email me at [email protected]
ALREADY HAVE YOUR EBOOK?
Book your hotels in the neighborhood here (this will help me get a small commission on your booking)