My Parisian Life is on Instagram come join us there; more photos of Paris. ?
The weather was quite nice in the last few days – we’re taking picnic in the Park good! Except for this weekend which shall just go unmentioned. But back to when we had sunny warm weather – we went for
1. Walk along the Canal Saint Matin – close to Ten Belles Cafe.
2. ?Discovered Typick Cafe along the Canal de Seine
3. Had the best picnic lunch at the foot of Sacre Coeur with sandwiches and pastries from Rapahelle Bakery!
4. ?Had an early morning meeting at Fragments and order this Porridge power house goodness – oh yummy day.
5. Walks in the (massive) Park, Parc de la Villette.
6. ?The best Italian sandwich as CAPRI?BAZAR .
7. Walking around the neighborhood and looking up at partisan Haussmann buildings.
8. Deli Drop just opened in the 19th arr and has the absolute best selection of Magazines, local and international. And has the best spot to chill out front when the sun is out.
PS?make sure you’re following our #parisunder10euros Hashtags for all the best places to eat on the cheap (but still great quality).