Phone:01 83 56 91 92
Open every day except Sundays – 8:30 am to 6pm
– where you can have your brunch and eat it too (until 3pm Everyday!) you’ll enjoy the fresh Mediterranean
salads, poached eggs, or even better the coffee from the gang at Belleville.
Address:39, quai de Valmy Paris
– the new cantine offers fresh seasonal changing menu french ?homestyle?with sweets and coffee.
Address:5 Rue Saint-Bernard, 75011 Paris
Open weekday – closed weekends .8:45 am to 6pm
Chez Simone –100% #slowlife! –
a central paris location kind of like an apartment that has space to eat and work. A cute cosy space to mingle and get inspired. You can participate in yoga classes
Address: 140 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Klay Saint Sauveur
– not really a new place – just a rebranding of the old Sinople restaurant that is attached to luxury gym KLAY. Also perfect for those healthy meals in a chic vegetal decor.
Address:4Bis Rue Saint-Sauveur, 75002 Paris
Phone:01 40 26 00 00
Yann Couvreur Patisserie –four months after its stellar opening in Belleville we want to remind you that Yann Couvreur? is a pastry chef beyond comparison
Try the beautiful Gourmandise that you can share with 4 people it’s that big!
Address: 137 avenue Parmentier 75010 Paris
– casual wine bar in the trendy neighborhood of Marx Dormoy – a place to mingle with locals and see alternative paris after drinking natural wines and sharing a cheese platter.
Address:2 Rue l’Olive, 75018 Paris
Terrass Hotel Rooftop Bar – the best seat in town for a rooftop view of Paris – and of course the Eiffel tower. Perfect for a romantic night our or small groups under 10.
Address:12-14 Rue Joseph de Maistre, 75018 Paris
@ Fragments Paris
– one of our oldies but goodies with the best combo of #coffeeshopvibes and great coffee.
Address: 76 Rue des Tournelles, 75003 Paris
@ Cafe Miki
– newcomer to the coffee scene but keeping the standards high with a massive selection of French artisanal produce too like jams and pates you can buy in the shop in the 11th arrondissement.
Address: 13 Avenue Parmentier, 75011 Paris
Marche des Enfants Rouge
is one of my favorite places to wander on a Saturday in Paris. Paris’ oldest covered markets is a great place to discover food from outside of the country such as Italian, Moroccan, Korean and many more. A lively place close to rue charlot, carreau de temple
and republic area.
Address: 39 Rue de Bretagne, 75003 Paris
Address:40 Rue Ren Boulanger, 75010 Paris
Grand Palais – Herge september 28 – 15 jan
Dicover the world of renewed Franco Belgian cartoonist George Remi (Herge) known for Tintin.
Musee D’orsay – 30th anniversary celebration with focus on the 2nd empire.
starts sept 27th
NOT TO BE MISSED:
Nuit Blanche -OCTOBER 1, 2016
you may have heard of it before – you know that one night per year where Paris celebrates art inside museums and also outdoors. Lots of free exhibitions running all night around Paris ( you can focus on one part such as everything along the Seine River – and already that will be a lot).
#PFWSS17 Paris Fashion Week 2017
What are some things to do if you’re in town for Paris Fashion Week?
3 Days of this big music festival at La Villette – 27th , 28th, 29th…
We went to the book preview and recipes tasting at Shakespeare and co last week -written by long time Parisian food blogger Emily from Paris Paysanne.
you can also buy the very rich and insightful book at Amazon
October 28, 2016 – everything about chocolate!
Every week we’re giving away a Welcome to Paris surprise! So if you’re planning your trip – head over to our insta, follow anand tag your travel buddy.
October 1 – 16 with over 250 car companies from all over the world.
Car lovers rejoice!!!
Not a popular activity in Paris but you can find a few places to party and you can also buy costumes in many places.
annual wine festival in the north of Paris. with lots of tasting activities, concerts, exhibition and walking tours in Montmartre.