Inside the gardens of the Palais Royal you’ll find the new Café Kitsuné; good coffee in a small yet streamlined space inside the Galerie de Montpensier.
Expect to find knowledgable baristas serving international coffee in the Maison Kitsune aesthetic: clean and fresh. The space is small, no seating space. But it just the perfect little pit stop from a shopping break in an area where you’ll find some of the major boutiques such as Stella Macartney and Marc Jacobs that also share the plaza.
Things to know:
- Coffee from Minas Gerais in Brazil, “Daterra Santa Colomba.” Roasted in London.
- Cold-pressed juices from Bob’s juice bar.
- Gluten-free, organic, pastries from NOGLU.
- Open everyday from 8:30am to 6:3pm
- You’ll run into many fashionable, hipster types here.
- The clothing store Maison Kitsune is just next door on 52 Rue de Richelieu.
- 2.50 – Espresso
- 4 Eu – Cappuccino
- 4.50 Eu – Hot Chocolate
- 6 Eu – Juices
The space is minimally decorated and presents a few Kitsune branded merchandise (fit to take home from a Parisian trip), like the canvas shopping bags, tea cups, key rings and iPhone cases. Many people take their coffee as seriously as they do they’re fashion.
51 Galerie de Montpensier
Nearby in the Neighborhood:
Click on images to see larger..