Christmas in Paris is one of the most joyful times of the year and lots can be seen aside from the traditional markets on the Champs Elysees (which goes until January 8th)*
If you are living in Paris – or on a long stay visit for the holidays – you can buy real christmas trees in just about ever supermarket but you have a really nice selection in the 2nd arrondissement in front of Eglise Saint Estache (Address: 2 Impasse Saint-Eustache, 75001 Paris), dedicated to only sapin de noel// christmas tress.
And the location is perfect for wandering just at the epicenter of all there is to see and do in this lively and charming part of Paris close to Rue Montorgueil, Les Halles shopping Center, Matamata cafe, Boneshaker and more here.
Hang with us:?FACEBOOK?**?INSTAGRAM?**?GOOGLE +?**?PINTEREST?
- American Church in Paris
- Address: 65 Quai d’Orsay, 75007 Paris
- Madeleine Church Paris?
- Address: Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris
When it comes to where to eat in Paris – there are a few places open 25th of December?- But still try to make a reservation if possible. Most of them are open for New Years Eve too! – check their Facebook pages for the menu selection and fixed price.
- Firmn le Barbier
- Bustronome?- see Paris by bus and enjoy a gastronomic meal while doing it.
But if you’re in the staying at home mood – or netflix and chill…with Foodora’s food delivery website?
If you’re with Kids in Paris there are tons to do :
- take them to see the windows at Galeries Lafaytte and Printemps (sneak in some christmas shopping there too while you’re at it!) I’m in love with the gourmet food at Galeries Lafayette Haussman …
- Grande Roue de la Concorde – until the 8th of January 2017
- Ice Skate at Grand Palais and beside the Eiffel Tower
- The carousels?at Eiffel Tower and Mairie of the city of Paris
- Lego exhibition
- Kids Gallery at Centre Pompidou (a little bit of art and it’s a warm place to spend a few hours).
Oyster?season and it’s almost at every bistro in the vicinity of the great local markets, cheese shops, or wine bar will have oyster?for sale to take home or enjoy on the spot.
My faves places to enjoy 1. Rue Montorguiel , 2 Marche D’ Olive, 3. La Douzaine, 4. La bar a huitres Palces des Vosges…